Jun 28, 2018
This is a very casual conversation about drugs administered in the critical care setting. It's not formal, just a conversation between friends.
Drugs Mentioned This Episode:
(Based on our experiences, every place is different)
1. Diltiazem (Cardizem): 5 mg/hr - 20 mg/hr
2. Nicardipine (Cardene): 5 mg/hr - 15 mg/hr
3. Clevidipine (Cleviprex): 1 mg/hr - 21 mg/hr
4. Labetalol (0.5 mg/min - 6 mg/min)
OR 10 mg IVP, repeat every 10 minutes
5. Nitroglycerin: 5 mcg/min - 200 mcg/min
6. Nitroprusside: 0.5 mcg/kg/min - 5 mcg/kg/min
Welcome to The Working Nurse Podcast, with Nacole Riccaboni and Ashley Gast. We will answer your questions from a graduate nurse and veteran nurse perspective. We love nursing, and we love discussing current nursing topics and answering your questions. Please check out our Instagram profile, @workingnurse, for daily interviews featuring real nurses. Questions? Feel free to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.