Mar 9, 2018
This is a very casual conversation about drugs administered in the critical care setting. It's not formal, just a conversation between friends.
Drugs Mentioned This Episode:
(Based on our experiences, every place is different)
1. Norepinephrine (Levophed): 0.05 mcg/kg/min - 1 mcg/kg/min
2. Phenylephrine (Neosynephrine): 0.5 mcg/kg/min - 5 mcg/kg/min
3. Vasopressin (Pitressin): 0.04 units/min (Fixed/Titrate Per Orders)
4. Epinephrine (Adrenalin): 0.02 mcg/kg/min - 0.5 mcg/kg/min
5. Dopamine (Intropin): 2.5 mcg/kg/min - 20 mcg/kg/min
Welcome to The Working Nurse Podcast, with Nacole Riccaboni and Ashley Gast. We will answer your questions from a graduate nurse and veteran nurse perspective. We love nursing, and we love discussing current nursing topics and answering your questions. Please check out our Instagram profile, @workingnurse, for daily interviews featuring real nurses. Questions? Feel free to e-mail us at email@example.com.